Sunday, July 18, 2010

When will I?

Why is things incapable of turning out alright for me? No matter what I do, how much I hope and pray, things I believe should happen for me or I need to happen doesn't. I applied for a loan to get a car, and my Father decided to co-sign for me, and I didn't get approved although I was told that if I had a co-signer I would. So this was annoying to me because I got my hopes up, got all my friends praying and sending out positive energies so I'd be able to get this and it didn't happen. =( Very sad. I don't know what to believe anymore. Like if things I really need don't matter then what does anything matter in my life. I would love to magically get a check for 10,000$ in the mail but who's going to do that for me? UGH so annoying. When will I catch a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment