Friday, August 23, 2013

A few days ago...

I went to the beach with my partner and we were having a great time. It was awesome till their EX showed up with their new spouse. Then everything went down hill. I still went into swim, (water was actually ok), but my partner didn't want to stay anymore, so I couldn't lay out and tan or even dry off. The thing I didn't get was we were having a good time. Their EX was the ones that seemed fake. After they realized it was each other she started acting different with her spouse and their dog. They walked the length of the beach, and when they were coming back they literally stopped right in front of us and she started playing with the dog, in almost too obvious way to try and show "how happy she is now," and i was thinking, "if your so great you wouldn't need to put on a show for your EX."

I don't understand people like this. I see it all the time. It's a little sad. IT was quite silly because it was noticeable. Like her and her spouse weren't acting like that till they realized her EX was on the beach and she wouldn't stop staring. So it was a little frustrating. I know I should be a frustrated with my partner because they didn't have to let it wreck our day, but they did, which isn't cool.

Why fake happiness anyways? Your either happy or your not, that can be for just a time, or in general, but you/we need to love the life we live, and be happy in the now, rather than any other scenario.

My motto for right now: LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE!!!

Peace, love and light!
(comment,and subscribe).

No comments:

Post a Comment