Thursday, September 1, 2016

Smackdown 2016-08-30

So I'm late to the game of weighing in and getting this out there but I just HAD to.

HUGE SHOUT OUT GOES TO THE MIZ @mikethemiz I know their going to play it up and gimmick the shit out of his blow up but I am so freaking thankful someone put Daniel Bryan  (linked either @WWEDanielBryan or @WWEDanielLBryan) in his place. YESSS!

I am so sick of his attitude since he's been the GM of Smackdown. Its been crap, and his announcing on the cruiser weight classic is completely crap as well. Daniel has been talking wayyyyyyyyy too much crap and finally someone lost it and called him out.

I also got to give it to the Miz for bringing it back an trying to put the "character" back on after he realized he went to far.

SLOW clap for the Miz, slow clap for the Miz!!!!!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment