Friday, June 26, 2015

I just think...

That everyone should really be who you are. I am a BIG girl. I  know this. If you want to be hippie, emo, goth, prep, hipster, or none of the above that's OK. You should be just who you are. I don't care if you've never been this before. Just be who you are now, no matter what.

IF IF IF you feel ALONE AND LIKE YOU HAVE NO ONE.  You are not alone, you have me and this blog, and hopefully soon to transform into a whole social media outlet. IF you feel alone let me know, and I will start VOLGGING too, asap.

I have no equipment, I just have a phone, but I will open up my blog, to YouTube, and then Facebook, so that we can chat back and fourth. You are not alone. WE are super together. I see all the YouTubers and such and their people all have like family names. My nick name is Colagranola, and this blog is called Just me! If you think of a family name, then that's awesome, lets do that too.

Lets be united.
Peace, love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment