Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Yellow VS. Orange Bell Peppers

OK so this may seem silly, but I recently went searching online for the answer to a question and couldn't find it, so since I couldn't find it, I figured I'd try it and answer it myself. I asked, "Which is the sweetest pepper, yellow or orange?" Couldn't find the answer anywhere. CRAZY. I found all kinds or health benefits, which is awesome but no one said which they thought was the sweetest. SOOOOOOOOOOOO I bought some, cut them up and tired them.


My opinion before trying them was that the yellow would be sweetest because from everything I read it just seemed that way, less matured is the way they put it. My partner thought it would be the orange. So after we both tried it multiple times, even cleansing our palette with water, we both agreed. ORANGE wins. I couldn't believe it but orange is the sweetest.

With all that said, if you are looking for a vegetable that you can eat as a snack but is still sweet, run out and get some orange bell peppers.

See you soon,
Peace, love and light.



No comments:

Post a Comment