Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Glad to see.

Love it when I see people from all over checking out my blog. Sorry for there not being more, but I'm working on that.

I interviewed for a new job today, and passed the pre-screening, so tomorrow I have a live online interview, at which I am nervous for but really excited. I went to the beach today and just floated around to be at one with the universe, and meditate.

It was so calming and peaceful I felt all was right with the world for that moment. SO I will update as to how that goes, because here's hoping. I do have a job, but it's of vacation till after summer. Also I thought it would be awesome to have another job for increased income, but also hopefully the ability to to be able to do more.

I would like to be able to travel and also possibly get a house one day, but need savings for that so fingers crossed.

In starting this blog it was just a place I wanted to be me, and talk, and have people want to chat back. I've been thinking about starting up YouTube and Facebook, so that will bring more traffic here. I should probably pick a different topic and try to write about it each day.

If you have any topics you want discussed, let me know.

Peace, love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment