Sunday, July 26, 2015

Throwing a question out there...???

When is it okay to be officially just finished with someone, even if they are family?

That is the question? I know some would say their family so you can never be done, but when at what point do you allow your own family to be the ones who bring you down and continue to treat you like you don't matter?

I'm pretty giving, and I try very hard to be there for my family. I've always wanted a close family, but my family doesn't return the gesture. I try and try and they like just don't seem to care. They can go weeks, and months without even trying to get ahold of me to just see how I'm doing. If I didn't reach out to them, I don't know when they'd talk to me.

I know a few of my very close friends have said my family is strange and that they honestly don't understand why I even try anymore, and after this weekend, I honestly, don't know either. Like should I just stop contacting them? Do I  just let that fall away? Is that okay?

People say families are forever, but is that the family you choose rather then your actual family?

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment