Monday, October 5, 2015

WOW how times flies.

I just can't believe how time flies. It's amazing to me. So there's been stuff going on in social media, especially on YouTube that I will be addressing in a separate post. I'm even considering a vlog on it but unfortunately my vlog channel isn't running yet and I'm still working on getting editing software.

Besides Canadian politics there's a lot happening in the world that needs to be addressed. I am sorry for the break in writing. I've said that many times over, but this new job has been consuming a lot of my time. I am also trying to get my home in proper order, as well as possibly move. That's a dream thus far, but it's something I'm looking into.

So I will throw this out there for now. I've had people from Ireland read my blog. I really hope you get this one. I am wondering if someone would be able to assist with gemology and also how people move between countries. The two seem unconnected but for me they are. I've always had a desire to move to Ireland, or Australia. I would like to more on how to do this.

I am not rich by any means, and that seems to make things easier. I know it's possible. People do it all the time, I just don't quite know how. So if anyone out there can help PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment