Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Must give SO to @RealKomplex

You've got to check out this tweet to my buddy. It was soo cool that it just randomly happened so I thought I would mention it here, and get people to check out his shit! I like it so far. So please if you like it go to his twitter, follow, and go to YouTube and subscribe and like his stuff!!! Just because I know some people will question this all happened yesterday and it was completely random. @WeveHenderson is just one person who likes a whole bunch of shit and like me talks loudly about what I like and even louder about what I don't like. So this is just a SO to someone trying to make it like all of us.

Check out the tweet, like it and retweet it, then check out @RealKomplex and his video and if you like it support it and show the love!




Peace, love and light!


No comments:

Post a Comment