Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PISSED @ 50 CENT

NowThis Entertainment shared a video that is currently going VIRAL!! EVERYONE needs to watch and learn, this is totally wrong, and people need to learn how to know if someone isn't completely able to defend themselves.

I work with people who have mental/learning difficulties, and special needs. I am very much offended at this video and am sharing it because this is totally and utterly disturbing. I am VERY LIVID!!!

This is not my video I am providing all the links to NowThis Entertainment, they deserve all the credit for getting the word out, both names are link to their websites and the link to the video is below.



Link to video: https://www.facebook.com/NowThisEntertainment/videos/1072882799439948/

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment