Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Get Tickets from me!!

Get them now!! Early bird tickets to EXPOSURE June 25th at Hugo's.
Early bird tickets to EXPOSURE (my friends local hip-hop event) June 25th at Hugo's are now available. I have been given the awesome opportunity to sell you all early bird tickets! So calling all Halifax and Dartmouth Nova Scotia locals to reach out to me to get some tickets. I'll even come to you. They are $10 from me and $15 at the door.

Hugo's Bar & Grill located at 451 Windmill Road, Dartmouth, NS B3A 1J9, and you can check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HugosBarGrill/

My friend will be sending this out on Twitter at @WeveHenderson and if you hit him up he'll let me know and I'll reach out to you as well and get these tickets to you.




Let's support local hip hop and also let's sell the place out. It'd be really awesome if I was the one to sell the most tickets!

Peace, love and light!

2 comments: