Thursday, September 28, 2017

HIYA!!!

Hiya, so in keeping up with letting you know more about that I'm doing, I am trying to better my situation. I do really believe that being a kind, sweet and caring person, can and will get you somewhere. 

I know with handwork and perseverance anything can happen. I never wanted my blog to become anything but what it is, a place for me to be me, share my thoughts and meet other on the same journey. 

I have met some like minded people, who are all over the GLOBE in an authentic community who just want to share love with the world. Like the great Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” This is what we're trying to do. We have live chats, video chats, and more. You can connect too reach out to me here: fb.me/ColaGranola13

I have started working with a company that produces AMAZING products that I shared about in my last post; you can see that here: http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html 

To grow with that company I do need customers, my contact base is low, so this is where I need awesome individuals to reach out. I'd also love people to want to work with me as well, but if you're not ready for that then just being a customer is AMAZING. It would go a long way to help me change my world, and be just better. If you want more information, no matter where you are in the world. 

I'm slow to the take but I believe: 
Help me reach my dreams. 

Peace, love and light!
fb.me/ColaGranola13

No comments:

Post a Comment