Saturday, September 30, 2017

Loss

Loss


Sorrow

Heartache
We think of memories, the moments we had, the fun, the laughs, the talks, the fights, the great times we had.
Crying
Lonely
We reach out to others in hopes of understanding, love, comfort.
Silence
Contemplation
We go and reach within ourself to find they joy in the memory, and the peace to heal our broken heart that they are no longer with us.
Warmth
Peace
We share love with the contentment in knowing that we are all connected they are in everything, and we are not alone.
Love
Joy

~~~~~~~~~~Written By: ColaGranola - (All rights belong to me!)


Someone dear to me passed, so although I want to share more about other things I think I'll just leave this with a request for anyone who reads this today be sure to let someone know you love them. Hug, call, text, anything just reach out. They need to know.


Please read my previous post:

http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html

Connect with me here:

fb.me/ColaGranola13

Peace, love and light!

1 comment:

  1. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete