Friday, November 3, 2017

Delusional

Some people say I'm crazy. 
Some have said I'm silly.
Others think people like me don't exist. 
I don't think I'm that different.
I'm just a girl who loves freely,
Laughs often,
And sees the good in everything.
Apparently even when it doesn't exist. 
I just believe more good exists then bad.
I believe good things come to those who wait. 
I feel life wants to give you good things.
I refuse to believe my whole life will be a struggle.
There isn't a selfish bone in this body. 
I actually cannot understand it.
I'd step in front of a train to save a stranger.
Give my last dollar to someone who asked. 
We can't take anything with us when we go.
The only thing that comes with us is who we are.
I want to be able to live a life where I encourged everyone to be free.
I loved freely, 
Laughed often,
Was kind to everyone,
Believed all could be united, 
Had a soul of a gypsy,
Heart of a hippie,
And the spirit of a fairy!

~~~~~~~~~~Written By: ColaGranola - (All rights belong to me!)

Reminder: 
Here's the link to all the information: http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and here's my links to connect with me: fb.me/ColaGranola13 and here https://www.minds.com/ColaGranola

Thanks for being here, 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment