Tuesday, November 14, 2017

One size doesn't fit all.

So although on a different note. I've been thinking about mental health in general and that sometimes people are trying to fit square, star, and all other shapes into a round hole. 

I also think there is a misunderstanding still associated with mental illness, and learning difficulties, that are so not right. There really is no normal. I don't think one person should ever be judged against the other its just not right. Everyone has their difficulties, and it's just not fair to think that everyone is "typical" or like everyone else. Some need special attention, others need their space. We have the power to be completely connected and helpful to everyone, and yes we cause division because someone's brain doesn't work like someone else. 

Well my heart doesn't work like anyone else, so I guess that makes me entirely strange. Embrace the strange. 

Reminder: 
Please reach out if you can help:

Here's the link to all the information: http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and here's my links to connect with me: fb.me/ColaGranola13 and here https://www.minds.com/ColaGranola

Thanks for being here, 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment