Sunday, July 7, 2013

Break.

So it's been beautiful this weekend so I decided not to go to the gym. I will be going back tomorrow  so I will let you know my progress.

I wanted to run something by my readers. You guys or gals never comment, however you check me out, so I'm gonna put this one out there.

I went to a beach today, there's 3 coves or inlets, or separate beaches to it. They are all connected but one is the furthest away. It is classified as the NUDE beach. I really wanted to go, I'm a hippie (if you haven't figured that out yet), and its something I wanted to experience.SO I went with this guy who said he'd be cool with it, but when we got there he wasn't.

SOOO have any of you ever gone to a nude beach? If so what do you think? ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, because remember I'm still 330lbs right now.

Let me know please,
Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment