Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rest Period

So my rest period is almost over. I go back to the gym MONDAY! Weigh in day. I wish I had one of those scales that  told me my body composition rather than just my weight, because I can see muscle where I haven't seen muscle before. It's actually pretty cool. My belly is still my belly, but I feel that will take longer to loose.

Anyways, I've been looking for oil of clove (clove oil) for weeks now. Everywhere I go they don't have it or its for sent only. So I contacted a few health food stores and nothing. It sucked.

THEN, I got an email from on AMAZING gentleman who (after hearing my current circumstance), felt compassion for me, and is ordering it in for me, and then on top of that NOT CHARGING me for this one, because I've been dealing with the pain FOR SO LONG, and I'm in a rough spot financially.

How awesome is that. These things don't happen to me, so I'm still in shock. I told him, I'd find a way to pay, and he was so great he said no the only payment he requires is hopefully the clove oil working to take away the pain, and IF it does writing him a testimonial on the product. WOW, shocked, amazed, SO awesome.

Comment, subscribe, and keep reading!
Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment