Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wondering.

Ever wonder why it seems like some people just always have to try and state that something can't be the way you say it is because they haven't experienced it? I have a lot lately. Like there's things I've mentioned that people are like, that can't be true, or it can't be right, or I didn't have to do that, and it's like I wanna scream ATTENTION WORLD, just because you've never come across it or experienced it yourself, doesn't mean its not a very real thing. Have you ever looked into it? Maybe you should look it up before you say something can't be true just because you haven't experienced it.

We live in a small part of the world, so I am 100% positive there is things I have not experienced that truly exist. I would never tell a man fro Italy, who is telling me of some experienced he's faced that it cannot be true. How could I? But among out own country  it seems like people think its just okay to say, nope that's not true, even though their only basis for that is the simple factor of they have not experienced it.

Keep reading, feel free to comment (I even removed the word verification to make it easier)!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment