Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ALL CANADIANS IF YOU LIKE YOUR FREEDOMS READ PLEASE.


Calling all Canadians to vote for. Read my Blog and you'll know who I am supporting. I am supporting a man who was raised by the man who created the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Pierre Trudeau is the reason we have any rights, and freedoms at all. I've heard so much crap about Justin not being ready, what the hell. Are you kidding, he's got more behind him then Harper did in the first election, and even without being Prime Minister, he's got more in him then Harper EVER will.

All Harper has done is waste, waste, and waste. He's been in power for how long and nothing is getting better. YES and because of HIS crap, and I mean HIS, Anyone who gets into power will have A LOT of fixing to do before they can make any real headway, but we've got to get a MAJORITY vote, and give them the fighting chance they need.

If you are a Christian please don't be fooled by Harper's veiled concern for biblical views trust me he's only using this to gain you're vote, he could care a less about your actual views. Just like how I don't matter to him, Harper simply because I am poor. I do not matter to him. My thoughts, struggles, and views simply are of no use to him. HE could care a less about my goals, wants and abitions. How I strive for more then what I currently am now but due to no lack of hard work and determination I am still trying to get on my feet at 34 years old. He doesn't care.

We need someone who cares.


We, ALL CANADIANS, need someone who in the middle of it all stops for a moment and smells the flowers. Someone who cares. Someone who after he fixes Harper's mess, will follow in his Fathers footsteps and TRULY make a difference.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment