Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Canada, USA, Romania, Ireland!

So After I just posted my last blog, I went and checked who's been viewing, like traffic sources, and I noticed a couple. Of course I expected with some of my posts lately being Canadian political that that would draw more Canadian views.

So the stats approx. were:
     Canada - alot
     United States - several
     Ireland - few
     Romania - few

I can't wait till more people from all over are reading, however I love the numbers I currently see and I'd love to hear from you. Whomever is checking me out from Canada please let me know, and the US, where about are you? I've been to several places there.

Canada flag image sourced from: http://pichost.me/1779367/

US flag image sourced from: http://campbellsvillefourthofjuly.com/flag/


Romania, would love to hear from you. I've never been there but want to visit there someday, so please reach out.



Ireland - where do I even begin. Ireland has been a dream destination/ longing to move there, for some time. It's been a dream of mine for many many years. So I would so so so love to hear from you. Please reach out.



It would mean the world to me to hear from you so please do.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment