Monday, August 8, 2016

"Beautiful Boy"

I wrote a very personal, deep entry 2 days ago, and today I've been continuing my journey of donating things and going through everything I have. I'm here in tears due to finding more things from my best friend who due to tragic circumstances killed himself.

In finding his letters and pictures I'm taken back to our memories and hurt, that he's no longer with me. A couple of people who talk about suicide have said the following:

Don Baker said, "Inevitably the living never blame the dead -- they blame the living -- thye blame themselves."

Bill Blackburn also says, "Suicide has a ripple effect. Sometimes these ripples because tidal waves that inundate the family and others close by."

This is how I currently feel. I'm missing him so badly. He gave me breath and life, and hope. I wanted to make him proud everyday, and as I'm sitting here right now crying, and going through a hard time I just wish he was here for me to reach out to and be able to cry on his shoulder.

What I wouldn't give to hold him, or hear his voice one last time. I was lucky enough to speak with him for hours the night before it happened which was also my birthday. I've recently found a song that describes my feeling so well, it was posted to YouTube in 2013 about a young man Tom Bridegroom who died in an accident.

Here is her video, please go like and share it. It's amazing. It makes me cry, but it 100% describes how I am feeling because he really did make my life worth living, and I truly ache. Please listen!

The WHOLE song is how I feel, but this part is what I feel I have to do at the moment!

You were the one who gave me life,
A reason to wake up and try 
So why did you have to die

You the one who gave me wings,
A reason to wake up the day and sing
The song of your life.



Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment