Monday, August 1, 2016

You.

You watch me do all the work.
You act like you're the one doing it.
You sit and criticize my every move.
You complain about how hard it is while you take a puff, and have a sip.
You make me feel like I'm doing it wrong.
You sigh when I don't do it your way.
You act like you've done everything.
You actually really only moved around boxes.
You have taken things to the trash.
You have taken things to donate.
You haven't cleaned, sorted or organized.
You complain about being hurt.
You forget I'm just out of surgery.
You criticize when asked a question.
You act like I should just know.
You expect me to just know.
You want me to have this all done.
You wonder why it's not.
You pile it all on when it's one in the morning.
You expect too much.
You do nothing.
You expect everything.
You are hurting me.
You don't care.
You, not me, not us, Y ... O ... U.

Peace, love and light!



No comments:

Post a Comment