Saturday, August 6, 2016

R.I.P. ~ Gone, but not forgotten!

We are never at a loss for words. We can talk for hours about everything or communicate the deepest hurt with a single word, or look. With you speech is effortless and laughter is contagious. You bring love, light, kindness, caring, cheer and support into my life.

With you I can laugh, cry and say what's on my mind or just be silent. With you, it's easy to be me.

I know that if I pick up the phone you will be there. If I need help, you'll give it to me twofold. If I start to go down the wrong path, you'll  try to lead me the right way. There's no end to what you do for me and I want you to know I'll do the same for you.

~~~~~Written by me ColaGranola.



I wrote this many years ago for my best friend who is no longer with me. I lost him to suicide 2 years ago (at 15 years of friendship), and it still aches each day. This is why. He was the bestest friend. It would be 17 years if he was still rocking it out with me, and I just hope that some how he knows how much I love him and miss him!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment