Sunday, October 1, 2017

Funeral Tomorrow

So I'm headed to a funeral tomorrow, before I go to 2 of my 3 jobs. I'm hoping I can handle the 2 of the 3 jobs. It's sometimes hard but I just am trying to dwell in the light and remember they are still with me. 

Sorry for not getting out a post yesterday, and I almost didn't get this one out, I was working on my new business, and kind of got lost in that before I realized I need to write. So here I am, writing. I'm so happy for the views, and I'd just love it if the traffic would head over to Facebook and find me. 

Please feel free to read all my posts, I'd love that. They all flow, because unlike other blogs, this is just what I call it, Just me. That's all of me, darker times, fantastic times, and new times. Please read my previous post:
http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html

Also please Connect with me here: fb.me/ColaGranola13

Keep being awesome, and know that you are not alone. I'm just a message away!!!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment