Saturday, August 15, 2015

Canadian Election called early.

So I'm Canadian. I'm pretty sure that's no secret. SO I'm also gonna be posting somethings regarding the election here. I'm so upset with how Harper has been running things, I need to vent it out. Harper is our Prim Minister, and he's been doing things incorrectly. So a few posts will be surrounding that.

First thing is first. IF YOU ARE CANADIAN YOU NEED TO READ THIS NEXT SECTION CAREFULLY. Harper secretly changed voter rules/laws, so you may not be registered to vote. Normally it's kind of easy you just take ID/mail/passport, and the voter card and you're good to vote, well that's not the case.

ALSO, if you wern't registered last election, and you did go in and do what I mentioned above to be able to vote, it didn't put you in the system for this election. I know this for a fact. My partner went through all this last year, and thought he was registered this year, however he wasn't. If I didn't go to the website (will provide information below), and make sure they signed up to were not registered.

This is soooo cheeky but to resolve it it super simply. Follow the link below.
Peace, love and light.

http://www.elections.ca/register 
http://www.elections.ca/register
Make Sure! NO VOTE = NO VOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment