Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Narcissistic

I read an article about social media making us narcissistic. I'm going to comment because I believe we have control over what we do and how we do it. Social media is a wonderful tool to stay connected, however refusal to put down your phone is a choice. Refusal to go out and interact with people is a choice. Just because the tool is there doesn't mean you have to use it.

It's like my parents used to say, "Just because everyone else jumped off a bridge would you?" I don't have to become a selfie queen, or a non-stop poster. These are things I can do to add value to my already awesome life, not validation to make my life mean something.

We have the ability to make choices, and rather then blame something else for the choices we make, maybe just make better choices.

Peace, love and light!





No comments:

Post a Comment