Sunday, August 9, 2015

Videos...Volgs

Hey all I've been taping a lot, and taking a bunch of pictures for video editing. I am completely new to this world so it could take me awhile to get them uploaded. I will link this all together too, so that you can get to my YouTube channel from the blog, and vice versa. So hang in there with me. I will be posting here To make up for the time.

I know not many people even read this much, but hopefully when things get going with the Vlog and blog, ya'll will keep reading. I've done one video that just introducing myself to the world, a music festival, and then fireworks, and also a venting session about vaping in the Maritime's in Canada.

I am excited. Here's a really awesome picture of a double pork Poutine I got from Smoke's down on the boardwalk during Canada Day celebrations. This will be fun once we start sharing these things.

Peace, love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment