Monday, August 24, 2015

More Vaping and E-Cigs

It's frustrating not living in a place where there are tonnes of options for things that you are looking for, but then on top of that due to where I live there are restrictions that stop me from being able to get what I want.

To explain, I live in Nova Scotia Canada, and there are really only a few Vape shops around here, and it's all brand new to us. But because I'm into it and I've been educating myself there are things that I want to get and I just can't.

E-juice is apparently restricted to only what I can get made in Canada, which the choices are limited. Also, the stores here bought so much stock of older stuff that they don't/won't carry anything else till they get rid of it.

Like RIP Trippers (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZd5ygXFoQry9KDGlddSBg) and Vapor Trail (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsAmm5z8q_BitOYvQvKAjA) both reviewed the Ijust2 kit. So I went looking for it, and no where has it, nor do they plan on getting them in. I suggested to one shop owner that it could become your easiest sale for someone new to vaping and looking for a simple but good way to start.

I was even in one shop where they were being hard sold on OLD product, when there was better options there. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's like no one cares about vaping here. They care about making a dollar on this NEW thing (because to us here it is new). I've known about it for years but Health Canada wouldn't allow it for some time.

I even dared to start taping some videos on YouTube to review the shops around here and what I'm able to get. Oh yeah, the stores will carry ELeaf tanks. I got started on a crappy PEN that sucked. It sucked so bad it was a waste of cash then it broke. I then got a 20W eleaf battery, and was sold on a nautilus tank. It dripped and gargled so bad I finally found a GS Air tank. Loved it, but it's a bit small, so wanted to upgrade to the GS Tank, and no one has them, because, and I quote, "Their not popular, ELeaf tanks are just not popular,"

Says the store person, who is trying to sell my partner a nautilus mini tank, when he's looking for an RDA. Like you know the difference right? RDAs and a nautilus mini are not for the same uses. But the stores don't even compete with each other.

Two shops offer loyalty rewards, but the other shops don't. They also don't seem to care that customers are coming in asking for product because they want it, and they get told NO. This stuff is new, and MOST consumers going in do not do the research I do before I go in. It's sad we cannot get what we want. I wish I could open my own shop so that people had an options to go to someone who wants to help them with the product.

Peace, love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment