Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Thinking things.

I've been away again. I'm not sure if anyone reads this but just in case someone does I think I'm just gonna speak my mind the next couple days. There's several things I wanna talk about over the next little bit. Some ideas I've had and things that I just need to get out.

Topics include:
~~~~~Our healthcare system
~~~~~Pardons
~~~~~Cannabis
~~~~~Commonwealth
~~~~~Moving abroad
~~~~~Scary shit
~~~~~Weddings
~~~~~Living life daily
~~~~~Depression
~~~~~Teaching Peace
~~~~~Co-existing
~~~~~Be the change
~~~~~Love
~~~~~Death
~~~~~My best friends
~~~~~Family
~~~~~Ignorance
~~~~~Poetry
~~~~~And much more.

If any of the above topics you want to hear one first let me know and I will for sure do that one 1st.

Missed writing.

Peace, love and light!


No comments:

Post a Comment