Sunday, July 31, 2016

I've talked about it, maybe getting time.

I've talked a many a times about YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook pages. A friend of mine has been tweeting all my blogs for me, even though he doesn't have to, but that's been AWESOME of him. I have a webcam without the proper mic or lighting. I need to get those in place before I want to start up YouTube. Right now the best I got is I guess Phone Volgs that I could post. Which I could definitely do if I got enough Twitter and Possibly Facebook followers. I haven't created those pages yet. I'm considering it though. I have more traffic here now and possibly time to start up those pages to communicate better, because people tend to not comment here as much as I'd love you all too. I suppose though it's becoming an archaic form in comparison to the volggers.

I love writing so much, it's something I love to do. I can type so fast and just spread all the words out without even thinking sometimes. It's amazing the rush and feeling I get from it. IT's amazing. That's why I write so much, and everything. As anyone whose read ALL my posts, even the oldest ones you know I write anything I'm thinking, feeling, and wanting to say. I just love to do it, and I love it when you all read it!

Anyways, if ya'll want a Twitter account from me then let me know somehow.

ALSO, my friend posted a poll on his twitter about a tattoo I want. I am looking for a purple, pink and blue (or some variation of) rainbow and a star with the same colours. You can see his poll here: https://twitter.com/WeveHenderson/status/759611255111946240 and the reason for sharing this is, IF IF IF you can create these for me and send me pictures please let him on twitter or me here know. With pictures. I want to get these tattoos as soon as I possibly can.

THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment