Sunday, June 30, 2013

Alone

Being alone is not always a bad thing. Being alone, truly alone allows you to see things in a different perspective, and take to really reflect a situation, and really see what's going on. You stop and just be. It's actually quite awesome. The only thoughts, remarks, actions, even judgments are simply your own. Being alone can be a choice, the want to be isolated from others or excluding others, and when you are you can realize unique things about yourself, and really know you. I've always believe knowing who you truly are and being okay with that is one of the best things in the world.

Loneliness is another thing, wanting companionship, a feeling that is causing a depressed feeling because your alone, can be hard to deal with. Just because it isn't the choice of wanting to be alone, you want to be with others, surrounded, and doing things, but at that moment you cannot. So when those feeling come, allow them in and acknowledge this is how you feel and then choose to better the day and want to be alone.

This is what I am trying to put into practice today, because I am affected by the feeling of loneliness, but like I said I don't mid being alone, so I've got to try to make it better.

Thanks for sharing part of my thoughts, and day.
Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment