Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello all

Pretty rough weekend. I'll be super happy when I am done school and able to work. It's kinda a double edged sword. I am not fond of my school as an institution, but I am super happy for the education and the career opportunity after. I want to work to make money, and start getting my life on track. I am in my 30s and it would be nice to finally get  some headway. I want to travel, and I want to do things. Living month to month, and running out of everything from food to bathroom tissue is harder than I would like it to be. Accepting all donations...(hehe, I'm sure everyone feels this way from time to time). Know this is short, but just want to make the habit of signing on everyday, and checking this out more often!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment