Thursday, June 6, 2013

I have been seeing some people actually looking at my blog lately. That's awesome and creates a sense of necessity to make sure I get a post out there. I see some views were from Russia, which is kinda nice, I was actually thinking about trying to teach out there at one point, before I went to school, I was seriously looking at trying to go over to teach and work.

I am a little stressed at school, this subject is harder then most for me to grasp, and I have an exam tomorrow, so I am trying to get all the information I need.

I did want to mention that I have been going to the gym 3 times a week. I do cardio and resistance training. I've been staying at around 330 LBS, I am being told that my body composition is changing however because muscle is denser than fat, my weight is staying at this state. I am getting upset. I am big, and I am working hard and I would love to see results, and it's hurting me that I can't. To me even though my body composition (body fat to muscle ratio), that's awesome, but I don't look any different to me. I want to see some changes in the way I look.

However I will keep on keeping on and I will keep updating this so that others will be encouraged. I also hope that people will start finding this and realizing that I'm just a woman from a small palce, and this is an attempt to feel connected to something bigger. I don't have many connections, so I hope to find some.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment