Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet.

So still a little messed up from my allergic reaction from yesterday, was advised not to go to the gym because of the weirdness in feeling it could exaggerate my reaction and I might pass out. So I didn't go. I am going tonight though after  I go home, chill, sleep, and hopefully feel a lot better, and I plan on going later, tonight it's open 24 hours so maybe even after midnight.

Today in school has been pretty much a debate class, which is kinda fun. I like it. Now we're just working on assignments, but just before this I hear a duck sound in the hallway. Then we saw a baby duck go by, it was awesome. I went out to the hallway to see them, and they were so fantastic. It really made my day. I'm so glad there was no reason for it, someone just randomly decided to bring in some duckies!

So leaving you with cuteness!
Peace, love and light!




No comments:

Post a Comment