Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunny

This weekend was a pretty weekend. I did end up going to the beach but it was WAY too cold to actually go swimming, but I'm told going to a lake would be smarter, so maybe that will be my next weekends excursion. I love swimming.

How is your life? How are things going with you? Are you feeling happy or are you just surviving?

I like it when I feel good. Like this morning I woke up in just a good mood, but there's some days I just feel like getting out of bed, or breathing is a chore. Loosing weight is not as easy as some make it out to be. I feel defeated most days I look in the mirror. I weigh myself tonight so I'll let ya know about that tomorrow.

Just know that although this isn't the most intuitive or creative blog, it's just me trying to connect to you. So comment, subscribe, but please keep reading.

Have a great day and we'll chat tomorrow!
Peace, love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment