Monday, April 18, 2016

As promised. PLEASE look, and watch!

Hey All,

So as promised I found out if I could post the stuff I have of the show and was told YES! SO after going through my pictures and videos it was sad because I only really got one picture and video that kind of came out. Hopefully enough for you to see. Luckily the ones that did turn out are the ones of my friend @902allydee. That makes me happy because 2 posts ago I put up a competition they are in and I really want you all to vote. So if you haven't Then check out the picture and video, then go back 1 post to read about the next show, and then 1 more post to vote for @902allydee (as well you can vote here: https://cbcmusicsearchlight.ca//entries/69426 --Thanks in advance!).

THIS is my friend @902allydee 



This is @902allydee  performing his song with @mersaidies902

SOOOOO after HOURS of compression, I finally got it small enough to fit. WOW. OK so hopefully you all can see that and you get to see how awesome a show can be. I really hope you check them out. I liked you to their twitter profiles, so please go show them some love. 

Since this took me literally 5-6 hours of compressing files I'm gonna head to bed for the night and post more tomorrow. 

Peace, love and light!



No comments:

Post a Comment