Sunday, April 17, 2016

Last night

Wish more people would've showed especially since it was so inexpensive to go, but it was still a good show. I have pictures and videos, I'm gonna listen to the videos first before posting them, because the lighting was really low, and I'm not sure how they turned out. Plus I wanna make sure that the artist I recorded doesn't care if I post it. So until then I'll share pictures for the next show on the 30th of April. It's $10 and you can get tickets from the artists or $10 at the door. From what I understand if you get tickets from the artists some of the proceeds go to the artists, however at the door some of the proceeds go to the house. SO keep that in mind when making your decision.

Here's a link to the event on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1640938866074251/



Those are pictures for the upcoming event! I'll post more later!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment