Thursday, April 14, 2016

YAY page-views.

I was just coming on to apologize for being gone so long. Sorry everyone, some serious medical issues happening with my family, so I haven't really had a moment to sit and type. As I always say thought it's no excuse so I should make the time.

I've also be recovering from the heart break from my last post. I did realize though that I just need to stop being upset and just do me. I have to be the best person I can be for me like I have many times and do what is right for me. Life my life to the fullest, and love every second of it. I'm going to an even on Saturday that I can wait to share but I'll be posting tomorrow a sneak peak of it with a link to vote for my friend!! So check me out tomorrow as well!

Thanks though for checking me out anyways, I will be more interactive thought, I'm gonna start posting more about things that I'm going to do and experiences in my life. I've kept some things quiet, and other things I've allowed to fall to the waste-side, and that's gonna change.

THANKS for being faithful!!!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment