Thursday, April 21, 2016

Scared -- Alone


I know what it feels like to feel this way. It's the reason I wanted to share this quote today. I know that right now at this very moment someone is hurting, someone feels like no one cares, someone feels like there's no point, someone feels like giving up, someone feels alone, someone feels helpless, someone feels scared, and someone feels empty. 

You may be currently alone, physically and emotionally, but there are other people out there in this big world of ours feeling exactly as you are at this very moment. For example, my heart is aching right now. I am not going to go into it, but I could cry, might cry, probably will cry very soon but that's okay. Crying is okay. Feeling the emotion you feel is okay. Just don't let it define you.

Acknowledge the feeling and let it come. Let it flow, let it move through you, but then let it go. If you have to go somewhere, write down everything on something that is biodegradable, and then rip it up. The next gust of wind let it go, and as it blows away, let the feeling go with it. It's not easy and it does take practice but keep doing and eventually you will feel the universe accept it.

If you need to talk, write me. I'm here. There's nothing that sucks more then not having someone to reach out to. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm here. If you need someone. Being alone is temporary, the feelings will pass; tough times don't last, but tough people do, so we will make it. Especially if we stick together.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment