Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Feeling a little stupid.

SO I watch someone on YouTube named @Onision I find him funny and honest. Anyways he's always talking about Andy Biersack -- @andyblack for ages, and I so have never listened to him before. Then I find out today that this @andyblack got married to this pretty lady named @JulietSimmsALL and she sings a song called Hush by her band or former band Automatic Loveletter (go here to see about the band)(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_Loveletter). All these connections made me go and look up Andy Biersack -- @andyblack and see what all the hype is about.

Now to why I'm feeling a little stupid. I LOVE his music, and I wish I would've looked him up forever ago. So crazy that I'd just check this out randomly today because of all the connections and then fall in love almost immediately with his music.

This is who I'm referring to this is just so you see their faces, go to his Instagram to see more photos of their wedding and much much more. Image NOT MINE the FULL image available at https://www.instagram.com/p/BEUjeOVukeU/

Anyways, end of rant now.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment