Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Been a bit, sorry.

Life happens, we all know and experience that. So it sucks when you get in a groove then things throw a wrench into your plan. I've been really unhappy with where I am currently living. The apartment building is just crap. No upkeep, and just sadly seemingly even being a reliable, good tenant doesn't count for anything.

I've been looking at other places, and I hope that I may have found one. It's in a not as nice neighbourhood, so that is concerning, but the rent is cheaper and it's a bigger building. So I am hoping to go and check them out either later today or tomorrow.

I am sorry for the lack of content. I have a bunch of wrestling I want to show, although it's older, I still think it's awesome and deserves to be seen. I am also currently going through my stuff from the last 2 hip-hop shows to see which ones I am going to showcase. There's several that I wish to show yas so I think I'm just going to get the best copies of their material and give you all the info to find them if you like them.

There's a show coming up on the 5th as well that I'll post more info about when I get it. I know advanced tickets are on sale now I think for a limited time. Like I said I'll get all the info you need and post it later!

Thanks for the support. I know some of you have been checking daily and I love and appreciate that so so much. More then you can possibly know. Please feel free to comment and get social with me. I need that right now. I'd love to not feel alone in the world.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment