Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fact and disclaimer for any posts I make promoting artists!

To my readers:

When posting video's or recordings of people that performed at events I attend intend on making sure I have ALL their information to send you back to the artist. They deserve support.

The recordings I do are not the greatest in sight or sound, that's sometimes due to the venue, or low lighting. Some of the video's from the October 14th show came out blurry and I'm sure the ones from September did as well. 

I plan on trying to get a whole bunch of their stuff out to you so you can go and support the artists. Also I've promised it as well, and just because I don't have a great video converter, it makes it harder. I have to compress all the videos to 100 MB to get them to fit, and some of them are 900 MB. 

To the artist I am promoting:

Remember if I am putting your content here it's to promote you. It means I think you are a good/great artist and I think others should hear you as well. I will attempt to link any and all relevant contact information so that my readers can find you and support you as well. 

Most of my videos lack quality in sight and sound. This is not be be disrespectful, this is the best I can do off my phone, in poor lighting, and sometimes if there's a crowd I cannot get in better sight to get you completely. 

To both reader and artist: 

I am also not doing this for any form of compensation from anyone. I don't even earn Google earnings for you coming to my page. I have no interest in this. This Blog is my outlet, it is where I go besides the ocean to be completely free and myself. Like other posts about wrestling I like to support what I like. 

In my everyday life I do tend to speak loudly about what I like and don't like. So if I am showing talent it's because I think they/you are good and need/deserve others to hear you. 

Please understand this and know I am not claiming anything for the content, just that it's wicked music and deserves to be heard!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment