Sunday, October 2, 2016

Love it when people mess up.

Okay now I was reading my trending on Facebook, and came across this article about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. I found it very comical because the writer made a huge error and the editor, nor anyone else noticed it before the published it for time and all eternity on the internet. Here's the screen grab I got of it. Not read after the picture until you see the mistake.


DO YOU SEE IT!! LoL. Its the comment of if their 1st born who is their so will be a big brother or sister. The 1st born son James will be a big brother but what we don't know is if he's going to have a little sister or brother. I found it so funny.

Yay for just little things that can make you laugh.


***Disclaimer*** Now just know I know gender identity and roles can differ, but 22 month old James isn't aware of any of this yet, and the comments made are only based on his biological gender at birth.

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment