Saturday, October 29, 2016

Featured Artist Ally Dee

Label associated: 902NONSTOPRECORDS - @902nonstop - http://www.902nonstoprecords.com/

Ally's information: 902allydee - @902allydee

If you click on the links the 1st ones will take you to their Facebook pages, and the 2nd ones will take you to their Twitter feeds. The last one for the label is the website!

This is from the October 14th 2016 show!

Ally is a great friend of mine. I've promoted him before. He's honestly the reason I've been going to the shows and been able to work the door at some events. It's super fun, I really love it. We've known each other for many years (more than 10). We lost touch but reconnected, and it's super awesome. I'm sure some people might say I biased but if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be here. 

Just by chilling and going to the shows it's help me open up my creative side again. I don't know when the last time I had sang in the shower, and lately I've been sending my friends videos of me singing again. My BFF in Nuneaton England was so happy because it had been ages (years since she had heard me sing). That's what music (and great friends) does though, it helps bring you back to life.

Please listen and check out his pages, and his shows. There's one coming up November 5th. A couple posts back is all the information for that show. 

Peace, love and light!

P.S. Sorry for the all day delay. I have figured out in a new program how to compress video's better. I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff so this literally took me from 11 AM till 7 PM to figure out. If anyone has pointers let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment