Friday, October 28, 2016

Could WWE girls hang? I think not.

These next screen grabs are from Lucha Underground @LuchaElRey which are a bit older because I took the grabs while I was watching it, but all I could think of the whole time was how WWE women could NEVER hang with these ladies in Lucha. These grabs are after MASSIVE matches and during and it's just wonderful! Check these out: 

This is Dragon Azteca, Jr.
@DragonAztecaJr having respect for »»La Sicaria««
@RealIvelisse being this Triple Tag match while she was already injured. 

This is of John Morrison
@TheRealMorrison just about to book fuck »»La Sicaria««
@RealIvelisse in the face, and trust me it connects and it connect hard. She drops to ringside. It was really crazy and an awesome it. 


And last but not least my friends this is Sexy Star aka Sexy DULCE
@Sexydulceg This was after her match where she took a beating and WON but was bloodied and beaten by the end. 

These women make their way on the independent circuit in a male dominated industry. Especially in Lucha you have to be able to hang with the boys, and these women definitely do. These women are superstars. 

And I ask again, "Could WWE girls hang?" Don't bother answering, I already know because I watch, I know they can't. 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment