Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ever realize?

I'm laying here with ice on my face trying to heal and I was just being informed as to what I should "try" to get done tomorrow and all I'm thinking is I've been told that I don't really do anything and that I need to do more. Then I just realized that I've done more sick, well hurt and recovering then they've done. Which isn't really cool. Especially when you are being made to feel like shit. Like this whole time they were supposed to be my caregiver, they could barely pull their shit together so I had to take care of me. Even when it cane down to remembering things. I was sedated, my memory was supposed to fade that should not have been my worry.

Ever realize that you are not being treated fairly? Ever realize that even though they may care thry may not be capable of being strong when you are weak? Ever realize that you care more for them, then they might care for you? Ever realize that really hurts?


Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment