Thursday, July 28, 2016

Raw 07-25-2016

So the beginning of introducing the whole roster of the draft split makes sense. I tried to stay away from spoilers so the 2 fatal 4 way matches shocked me. I was upset to know that they were indeed going back to splitting titles again and creating a new one. If I want to be completely honest though it does grant the chance for more talent to have more chances, rather then just the same people all the time having the titles. There is defiantly deserving talent and now I hope they get the attention they deserve.

The commentators I'm not happy with. Michael Cole @MichaelCole is just crap and has been for sometime. Corey Graves @WWEGraves I haven't liked. He's shit, and spews shit, and basically eats shit. I really hope he just gets better, but I'm guessing they are training him to be the next Cole. The only one I am truly happy with is Byron Saxton @ByronSaxton he's been a nice addition to the announce team and he's the only one that saves it for me.

Finn Balor @wwebalor winning the first fatal 4 way was shocking to me. I didn't realize he'd get this push this quick. But good for him. I love him and he's truly talented and deserves it. I just hope they don't ruin him with this Club bullshit I hear rumors about. Keep him on his own, and left him flourish. They already ruined one new guys career on the Club, don't ruin Finn.

Nia Jax @NiaJaxWWE was fed a 90 pounder soaking wet no one to show how strong she is, but it's like really, she is a nobody, and can't they get over this stupid gimmick of feeding people nobodies and actually let them face someone off the roster and not just some one you don't even see on NXT yet?

Roman Reigns @WWERomanReigns winning the 2nd was like, "Why?" he just lost the title so why would he get the chance? Give it to someone like Chris Jericho @IAmJericho would make more sense, because at least he would put on a great show with whoever you were making the CHAMP, and it'd be even greater if he was made CHAMP.

I want Finn of course to win between him and Reigns, and then between him (finn) and Seth Rollins @WWERollins I want Finn to win again. But there is no chance in hell they are making him Champ that quick. We'll have to wait and see.

The New Day @TheNewDayWWE thing, what was that? They got this Sonny Boy out there and then the Club comes out and that whole thing was just confusing. Anyone out there have a clue, you let me know, comment below.

Curtis Axel @RealCurtisAxel and the Neville @WWENeville match was just that a squash match to reintroduce Neville because of his absence. I mean WWE @WWE https://twitter.com/WWE is completely predictable. We see that in this who ERA thing.

$asha Bank$ @SashaBanksWWE winning the title was well deserved and an awesome change. I am really glad this title changed hands.

Braun Strowman @BraunStrowman Hahaha, I spoke too soon. Just when I bashed them about Nia's match the do the same thing with this one. Feeding him a 90 pounder that isn't even on our radar. This makes no sense. Braun is MORE the capable of taking out someone on the roster. Why not give us a real match? It just diminishes their greatness by feeding them someone not even in their league.

Colin Cassady @BigCassWWE and Enzo Amore @WWEAaLLday21 are 2 of my FAVES. I love the mic skills and they make me quite happy. They truly are a breath of fresh air on a stale show, and I am so glad they are getting a push. AND YAYA for Pokémon GO @PokemonGoApp making an appearance during the match!

Not trying to be hateful, but I can't stand how Cole oversells everything. It's like it's obviously not going to happen, or it didn't happen like it should've because if it was going to happen, or if it did happen correctly then Cole wouldn't have to SELL it so hard. IT ruins it.

Finn and Reigns match great match. Still confused as to why Reigns even gets the chance. I feel Finns debut was dwarfed by this, BUT I am happy he won! I didn't want Reigns to win, I do hope Seth doesn't win overall, but Their still going with the hate the authority thing, so they probably will. Oh and can I just say, "That music though!" When it comes to Finn's music. I love it!

Till Smackdown!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment