Tuesday, July 26, 2016

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

So something that I don't think I ever really talk about on here is WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment - From here on out to be know simply as WWE). I am a big wrestling fan. Actually as I'm typing this I am just watching the end of the Battleground PPV (Pay Per View - from here out PPV). I just realized as I was reading some Tweets that I never talk about it here very often and I really should. It's something that I love and it's fun.

Right now the WWE Title is up for grabs in a triple threat match between Dean Ambrose (current champ) @TheDeanAmbrose, Seth Rollins @WWERollins, and Roman Reigns @WWERomanReigns. You can find them on Twitter by clicking those links. The PPV was pretty good, it's the last time you get to see the superstars all together since the brand split. They are going from being all one show (just fanned out into several shows), back to being different brands that people get drafted to. I am hoping this isn't a step backwards for them. They did this before and it didn't go over well, so they got rid of it and made RAW and Smackdown just 2 shows but all superstars on both shows. Hope it goes well and it helps ratings.

Lets be clear WWE repeats itself WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much. They take old used up gimmicks and use them over and over. I mean the draft seemed it was a punishment for some. They split up real life couples and split up groups that were good to work off one another. I do feel WWE screws with their talents personal lives TOO much. They control so much of who they are down to their look, that they even control who they date. I'm hoping that these real life couples can stand the trial WWE is putting them under and lives their lives for themselves.

The only thing a company should be able to control is your wages, and your job duties, not who you date, what tattoos you have, or what the colour of your hair is. The stupidity between them making most of the Irish talent dye their hair fire engine red is simply an incorrect stereotype. Not all Irish people have red hair.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA Dean Ambrose @TheDeanAmbrose just kept the title of WWE champ. He won the triple threat match!!! That makes me happy. Dean is awesome.

Well I think I'll end my rant on that note and share a picture a friend shared on twitter because I agree that he is one of the biggest douches in WWE:

@WWE or check out their website: http://www.wwe.com/

Peace, love and light!


No comments:

Post a Comment