Friday, July 22, 2016

Surgery sucks.

I am currently recovering from my 1st of several oral surgeries. People forget how harsh dental/facial surgeries can be.The are harsh, and take a long time to heal from.

I have finished up my TERM at my job, and I hope hoping to land a PERM, but still no answer yet, so that's a bit stressful.

The partner thing is still weird. WE're still living together out of necessity but they still don't know what they want, although they did inform me they would be "OK" with me bringing home a female, and them being involved if that was "OK". Like how do you ever ask someone that after what you are putting them through?

CRACKED!

Anyways, tomorrow is PRIDE Parade. I haven't been able to attend anything yet, and I still don't know if I should attend, but I have a spot saved for me on the bus, due to the fact I'm not able to do anything too labour intensive till week or so from now.

If I do get to go I'll take loads of pictures and share them all with you!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment