Saturday, July 30, 2016

Smackdown 07-26-2016

Nice new opening. It's about time that they got one! I also like how they started in the ring rather then on the stage. That is really cool. Smackdown ONLY PPVs, what??? I suppose they had to do something to try to one up RAW.

6 pack challenge kinda like the 2 fatal 4 way matches. But okay I guess they are a little different because they are 6 man together, rather the two 4 man battles. Battle-Royal for the final spot is really cool. The match was awesome, and I was pulling for Kane @KaneWWE the whole time. But of course it went to Apollo @ApolloCrews. He deserves it.

The commentary team is John Layfield @JCLayfield, Mauro Ranallo @mauroranallo, and David Otunga @DavidOtunga. JBL is just JBL, and Mauro is def solid, I don't want to judge David too harshly. He hasn't been doing this long and I'm hoping he gets better. SO although they don't really seem synced, here's hoping the gel better after a new SDLive's.

So the match between Nattie @NatbyNature and Becky Lynch @BeckyLynchWWE was good. As a Canadian I so want to cheer for Nattie, but the Irish in me wins out and I love Becky. She is so talented, and I believe overlooked by WWE. I also am not fond of the RUDE Nattie. We're not rude as Canadians, so I am glad Becky FINALLY got the win! She def deserves.

I LOVED how they did the spotlight they put on the WOMEN. YESSSS. They all deserved it, but it was tooooooooooooooo funny that Eva @natalieevamarie didn't even speak. That was too funny. The only issue, was that I had hoped they would then come out and get a new WOMEN'S championship on SDLive. Since the got a new heavyweight championship, they need a women's championship.

Randy @RandyOrton is back and I love that. He won his match which is also expected since it's his first match back. He's one of my FAVES, so I'm excited to see his return and see what he is up to next.

Heath Slater @HeathSlaterOMRB came out and I was wondering what he was doing. He did awesome on the mic. I was pretty impressed. Then Rhyno @Rhyno313 outta no where takes him out. So cool. I guess that means they are both on SDLive, or we would've seen them on RAW. Well cool.

So I'm not going to commentate on the final match, I'm just going to say I was shocked. I feel Dolph Ziggler @HEELZiggler really does deserve this chance. It will be an epic match. I like Dean Ambrose @TheDeanAmbrose and Dolph. So I'll be nail biting to see who they are going ot let win it. I really will be routing for both. I'd be happy with either as a Champ, I just feel with the time Ziggler has put in and all he has gone through he def deserves to be champ.

Still kinda sad that there was nothing really about a women's title. What are the ladies fighting for? There needs to be something for them. After all the have been through it will be upsetting if it just goes back to they are "eye candy." I'll be livid. They are better then that and they deserve the best.

Peace, love and light!


No comments:

Post a Comment